The Christian faith is being strongly challenged from nearly every segment of society, from the college classroom to the corporate boardroom. In fact, college professors are five times more likely to be atheists than the general public, and more than half of professors have unfavorable feelings toward Evangelical Christians. Add to this, a barrage of “sensitivity training,” politically correct indoctrination and peer pressure both at school and in the workplace, and we have a perfect storm, toxic to faith. Unfortunately, most students and adults go into that hostile environment unarmed and unprepared. That’s why the Fearless Faith teaching is essential!
FEARLESS FAITH is for students and adults to help you become fearless about your Christian beliefs, whether it is at the water cooler at work, over dinner with your family, or in a classroom that’s hostile to Christianity.
This class is taught by three world-class instructors.
J. Warner Wallace is a cold case homicide detective, the most frequently profiled detective on NBC's Dateline, and the author of Cold Case Christianity, God's Crime Scene, and Forensic Faith.
Dr. Mike Adams is a tenured professor of criminology at the University of North Carolina at Wilington and author of several books, including Letters to a Young Progressive: How to Avoid Wasting Your Life Protesting Things You Don't Understand.
Dr. Frank Turek is a TV and radio host, speaker, and author or coauthor of several books including I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, Stealing from God, and
- Study Guide: I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
- Video 1 | Introduction
- Video 2 | What Is Truth?
- Video 3 | The Truth About Truth
- Study Guide: The 12-Step Plan Part 1
- Step 1: The One-Book-A-Month Regimen
- Step 2: Worldview Training
- Step 3: Fire Prevention
- Step 4: Google Is Not A Friend to Higher Ed.
- Step 5-7: Targeted Reading | Off-Campus Living | Christian Organizations on Campus
- Backpack FREE PREVIEW
- Study Guide: The Cold Case Reliability Of The Gospels
- Video 1 | What Is Evidence?
- Video 2 | Circumstantial Evidence
- Video 3 | Eye Witness Evidence & The Gospels
- Video 4 | Evidence That The Gospels Are Accurate
- Video 5 | A Modern Example of Variants in a Text
- Video 6 | Bias & Motive in Testimony
- Video 7 | Are Extra-Biblical Sources More Trustworthy?
- Quiz Sessions 1-4
- Study Guide IDHEF Part 2
- Video 1 | Evidence for God: The Beginning of the Universe
- Video 2 | Evidence for God: The Universe Appears To Be Desiged
- Video 3 | Evidence for God: The Moral Law
- Video 4 | Are Miracles Possible
- Study Guide: The 12-Step Plan Part 2
- Step 8-9: Tactics with Professors in Class | More Worldview Training
- Step 10: Student Groups & Free Association
- Steps 11-12: Student Fees & Viewpoint Discrimination | Speech Codes & Your Right To Be Offended
- Study Guide: Cold Case Resurrection
- Video 1 | Using Evidence & Reason To Assess The Possible Explanations
- Video 2 | Did Jesus Really Die On The Cross?
- Video 3 | Were The Disciples Lying About The Resurrection?
- Video 4 | Were The Disciples Delusion? | Are The Stories Late Legends?
- Video 5 | What If The Disciples Telling The Truth?
- Video 6 | Concluding Challenge
- Study Guide: Stealing From God
- Video 1 | Stealing From God to Argue Against Him
- Video 2 | Reason
- Video 3 | What Is Science?
- Video 4 | What Does Science Say About God?
- Video 5 | Why Does Science Needs God?
- Video 6 | The Many Things Science CANNOT Explain
- Video 7 | What Does God Do?
- QUIZ on Sessions 5-8
- Q&A responding to questions from Sessions 1-4
- Q&A responding to questions from Sessions 5-8
- The Early Dating of the Gospels
- SO WHAT’S THE DEAL WITH SEX?
- Fearless Faith BASIC - Course Evaluation
“I debated with myself for months about learning apologistics. Then one day, I had a conversation with an atheist. I did not have an answer to some of his questions and I felt inadequate and embarrassed. So that was my moment of awakening. I watc...”→Read More
“I debated with myself for months about learning apologistics. Then one day, I had a conversation with an atheist. I did not have an answer to some of his questions and I felt inadequate and embarrassed. So that was my moment of awakening. I watched several videos on apologetics and I had a difficult time understanding until I found Cross Examined website. Then it was a couple of weeks later that I saw the information about Fearless Faith and I decided to enroll. This course along with the recommended books has helped me grow in my “defending” my faith walk! Thank you for putting all of this together!”→Read Less
“Very good!”→Read Less